The Avtex Tourer One Plus Sat Nav for Caravans and Motorhomes is the result of a collaboration between market leading TV manufacturer Avtex and Garmin to produce a sat nav system that has the proven quality of the Garmin sat nav product range with the functionality needed for Motorhome and Caravan Sat navs and twinned with software Points Of Interest (POI) from The Caravan and Motorhome Club allowing very simple navigation to campsites whilst allowing you to enter in the dimensions of your towed unit or Motorhome to ensure the route is easy and safe and suitable for your vehicles.
If you need a Satellite Navigation system with integrated DashCam then the 6” Caravan and Motorhome Club Edition satellite navigation unit from Avtex is ideal.
The Avtex Tourer One Plus sat nav with premium navigation features has a built-in dash cam that serves as an eyewitness on the road and a record of your journey.
Customised Vehicle routing for the size and weight of your Motorhome or your Car and Caravan combination.
Road warnings for bridge heights, weight limits, sharp curves, steep gradients and more.
Driver assistance features such as lane departure warning and forward collision warning.
Detailed maps of Europe with free lifetime map and digital traffic updates, the best traffic avoidance solution available from Garmin
The Avtex Tourer one plus sat navs built-in dash cam will capture and save footage of any collision, which can make all the difference when fault is being determined.
The magnetic mount lets you easily secure or remove from your vehicle. The adjustable swivel lens mounted on your windscreen or dashboard gives you the optimal view of the road for recording and a 6” glass screen with pinch to zoom.
The Tourer One Plus is essential equipment for caravanners and motorhome owners and has all The Caravan and Motorhome Club data on board allowing you to search and filter and view all the best Caravan and Motorhome Club sites throughout the UK and Europe.
As soon as you start driving, the Tourer One Plus automatically records continuous HD video. In the event of a collision, the Incident Detection (G-sensor) automatically saves footage on impact.
You can also manually save footage with the touch of a button. The unit can also easily be removed from its magnetic mount, allowing you to take close-up pictures of any collision damage with the Snapshot feature. Optional GPS overlay provides location, speed, date and time to precisely record when and where an incident occurred.
An 8 GB microSD™ card is included.
Play back video footage right on the Tourer One Plus large 6” display.
Avtex Tourer One Plus Features
- 6” Display guides you to your destination with a pinch-to-zoom, capacitive glass display & easy route shaping feature
- Caravan and Motorhome Vehicle Profile shows speed limits, height restrictions and driver alerts for sharp curves and more
- Three exclusive Caravan and Motorhome Club data bases
- Extensive European Caravan and Motorhome site data bases
- Free European Lifetime Map updates via PC or Mac
- Free Lifetime Digital Traffic
- Road Warnings, Elevation Profile, Fatigue Warning, Forward Collision Warning, Lane Departure Warning and Driver Alerts
- Hands-free features include Bluetooth® calling, smart notifications and voice-activated navigation
- Navigate Complex Interchanges with “spoken turn-by-turn” directions and active lane guidance
- Garmin Real Vision
- TripAdvisor Travel POIs with ratings
- Powered Magnetic Mount